The Tennessee Young Farmers & Ranchers Committee and the Tennessee Council of Cooperatives are excited to host the entertaining and educational Young Leaders Conference February 19-20, 2021 at the Drury Plaza Hotel in Franklin, Tennessee. (Registration is now CLOSED.)
A few things to note:
- Due to COVID-19, childcare will not be provided at the conference this year. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- We are monitoring the ongoing pandemic and all updates on the conference can be found here as well as through email.
- Hotel reservations are on your own, unless you are a YF&R state winner, state committee member or registered through TCC.
- Each county is encouraged to bring donation items for the AITC/John Willis Memorial Auction.
PLEASE STAY HOME and avoid attending this year’s Young Leaders Conference if you or anyone in your immediate household identify with even one of these statements:
- You have had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or a symptomatic person awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- You are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat.
- You have or have had a fever in the 48 hours leading up to conference.
- You have a new loss of taste or smell.
- You have experienced vomiting or diarrhea in the last 48 hours.
- You have received a positive COVID-19 test, are awaiting your own COVID-19 test results, or are experiencing other COVID-19 symptoms as designated by the CDC.
- You have had close contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
***Child care, children activities and tours will NOT be provided this year due to COVID-19. Parents will be responsible for their children at all times***
Be sure to thank the sponsors and hosts! Sponsors include Tennessee Farm Bureau Federation, Farm Credit Mid America, Tennessee Electric Cooperatives Association, Tennessee Farmers Cooperative, Bledsoe Telephone Cooperative and other members of Tennessee Council of Cooperatives!