Learn how to get involved with the Young Farmers & Ranchers program, which promotes ag leadership skills for farmers ages 18-35.
Young Farmers & Ranchers
PLEASE STAY HOME and avoid attending this year’s Summer Conference if you or anyone in your immediate household identify with even one of these statements:
- You have had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or a symptomatic person awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- You are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat.
- You have or have had a fever in the last 48 hours.
- You have a new loss of taste or smell.
- You have experienced vomiting or diarrhea in the last 48 hours.
- You have received a positive COVID-19 test, are awaiting your own COVID-19 test results, or are experiencing other COVID-19 symptoms as designated by the CDC.
- You have had close contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
***Neither child care nor children activities will be provided this year due to Covid-19. Parents will be responsible for their children at all times***
The Young Farmers & Ranchers program promotes leadership skills for farmers ages 18-35. Members share a common bond for the agricultural lifestyle, are interested in leadership development, and are dedicated to solving problems facing agriculture. YF&R also provides social activities and competitions that recognize young leaders in agriculture.