The 73rd Annual State Farm Bureau Women’s Leadership Conference will be held in Columbia, Tennessee, April 24, 2021. The conference will be held at the William P. Ridley 4-H Center located at 850 Lion Parkway in Columbia. Contact your county Farm Bureau to register for virtual or in-person attendance.
PLEASE STAY HOME and avoid attending this year’s Women’s Leadership Conference if you or anyone in your immediate household identify with even one of these statements:
- You have had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or a symptomatic person awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- You are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat.
- You have or have had a fever in the 48 hours leading up to conference.
- You have a new loss of taste or smell.
- You have experienced vomiting or diarrhea in the last 48 hours.
- You have received a positive COVID-19 test, are awaiting your own COVID-19 test results, or are experiencing other COVID-19 symptoms as designated by the CDC.
- You have had close contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.