The Tennessee Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom works every day to give our young people an awareness of the vital role agriculture plays in our society, our economy and our environment.
We’re asking for your support.
You can support AITC in Tennessee by:
- Informing your school about AITC materials and training programs
- Recruiting Ambassadors representing K-2, 3-5 and 6-12 for each school in your county
- Planning and coordinating a county-wide Farm Day field trip for school children
- Building the AITC Foundation and Endowment:
- Making direct yearly contribution
- Recruiting other individuals and businesses to be donors
- Participating in the Farmers’ Open Golf Tournaments
- Purchasing an Ag Tag
- Applying for and using the TFBF Visa card
- Making a memorial or honorary donation
- Planned giving. You can remember AITC in your estate
- Establishing AITC as the beneficiary of your life insurance policy
Thank you for your support of the Tennessee Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom!
Donate by Mail
To donate by mail, please download these forms and mail to: Tennessee Farm Bureau Federation, Ag in the Classroom, P.O. Box 313, Columbia, TN 38402-0313.
Honorarium Donation Form [PDF]
Memorial Donation Form [PDF]
To donate online, please fill out the form below. If you have any questions, please contact us at 931-388-7872, extension 2217.